Insiders short sleeve Hipp shirt | Burnt orange herringbone garment dye
100% cotton | Heavyweight fabric (198g)
Inspired by our love of overshirts and chore jackets, this is our essential shirt style. It has a relaxed fit and contemporary shape.
This summer iteration of our signature shirt style is a garment-dyed herringbone cotton in burnt orange. It has a laidback, worn-in feel and a soft but sturdy 198g weighting. The Hipp shirt is a real all-rounder, perfect for lounging, beaching, layering and more.
• Revere collar
• Straight hem
• Three patch pockets
• Half concealed placket with two visible buttons
• Herringbone tape detail behind the pockets for durability
• French seams for strength
• Fabric content: 100% cotton
• Washcare: wash at 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron. Do not dry clean. Wash like colours together and remove promptly to ensure colour does not transfer on to lighter colours. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron. Do not dry clean.
All our garments are supplied with matching spare thread so you can make adjustments according to your height and how you like to style them. If you're between sizes or prefer a more relaxed fit, we recommend going up a size.
Tim stands at 6'1", has a 36" chest, 31" waist and wears a size medium
Mia stands at 5'9" is a UK size 10 and wears a medium for a more relaxed fit
Sleepwear, loungewear, pyjamas… Insiders.