Insiders Berninger trouser | Brushed grey herringbone
100% cotton | Heavyweight brushed fabric (180g)
Our signature trouser is relaxed through the thigh with a gentle taper and an elasticated waistband.
Herringbone, known for its distinctive V-shaped weaving pattern, was often used in military fatigue uniform. Here it's presented in shades of mid-grey and brushed on both sides for a soft, luxurious hand-feel.
• Tapered fit
• Elasticated waistband with drawstring
• Button fly
• Two front pockets
• Single rear patch pocket
• Herringbone tape detail behind the pocket for durability
• French seams for strength
• Fabric content: 75% cotton, 25% linen
• Washcare: wash at 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron. Do not dry clean. Wash like colours together.
All our garments are supplied with matching spare thread so you can make adjustments according to your height and how you like to style them. If you're between sizes or prefer a more relaxed fit, we recommend going up a size.
Tim stands at 6'1", has a 36" chest, 31" waist and wears a size medium
Mia stands at 5'9" is a UK size 10 and wears a medium for a more relaxed fit
Sleepwear, loungewear, pyjamas… Insiders.