Insiders long sleeve Heron shirt | Brushed grey herringbone
100% cotton | Heavyweight brushed fabric (180g)
Taking its cue from 1930s American workwear, this is our vintage shirt style. It has a relaxed fit and a contemporary shape.
Herringbone, known for its distinctive V-shaped weaving pattern, was often used in military fatigue uniform. Here it's presented in shades of mid-grey and brushed on both sides for a soft, luxurious hand-feel.
• Revere collar
• Straight hem
• Three patch pockets
• Half concealed placket with two visible buttons
• Herringbone tape detail behind the pockets for durability
• French seams for strength
• Fabric content: 100% cotton
• Washcare: wash at 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron. Do not dry clean. Wash like colours together
All our garments are supplied with matching spare thread so you can make adjustments according to your height and how you like to style them. If you are between sizes we recommend going up a size.
Tim stands at 6'1", has a 36" chest and wears a size medium
Mia stands at 5'9" and is a UK 10-12 and wears a size medium
Sleepwear, loungewear, pyjamas… Insiders.